Sunday, November 26, 2006

In our conversations with you, an important issue is street lights not working. Please report all faulty street lights to Kent County Council Highway Services on 08458 247800.

They need to know where the faulty light is. If possible, give the street light number which is on the lamp post eg: JCC 1003 is a street light in Church Street, Burham.

If the light is not repaired by KCC in a reasonable length of time, then please let Roger or Dave know.
Printed and promoted by A Kennedy on behalf of Burham, Eccles and Wouldham Conservatives, all at 200 Canterbury Street, Gillingham, Kent.